Re: [IP] Measures of "control"-- from Dr. Joe

No.  It does not.  In fact, it means very little at all.  If anything it
might indicate that shooting for A1Cs below 6.9 is a bad idea.

I don't put much trust or credibility on most of what Dr. Joe publishes
because he seems to me to be very sloppy in his research and explanations.