[IP] Disney end

I apologize. I only made my comments because I am on the fence on
this issue. I can see the obvious benefits but there are
drawbacks too. That's all I was commenting on, not
bashing/passing judgment on anyone. Certainly anyone who feels
they might need it should get one.

Lori said:
Can we all end this bickering about Disney passes, and leave it
to this: Todd and Shelley merely asked a question and I hope and
think they got an answer.  Lets let it go at that, instead of
bashing everyone who may use one, or may not.  I can't delete
your responses as I get digest, or I would certainly do so.
Down off my box now, and thank you!(and no I don't have PMS, just
wishing everyone would look at the end result:: we all have
questions, and once they are answered, lets not kill the people
that asked/answered them.)

little guy due 3/10/01