[IP] medicare and c-peptide

 > ...C-peptide should not be an issue, but nobody consulted me about Medicare
Natalie A. Sera, with all her ducks in a row! >

Just a way for medicare to avoid payment for something they don't
understand. C-peptide tests are a joke. They are totally without meaning
they correlate better with neuropathic symptoms than loss of beta cells. My
endo told me that hair loss was a better index to insulin production than
c-peptide.  spot
A Bender, M. D.