Re: [IP] Changing insulin when making site changes

You got the same instructions from your pump company that I did from Minimed
when I first started pumping. Then I saw many on the list who reuse the
cartridge and change less frequently, but I don't think it is such a good
idea. It may be a sanitary reason, or maybe it keeps the site from going bad.
I know what my approximate daily dose is, and I add that for 2 days plus the
amount to fill the line and prime. Since I change at about the same time in
the morning, i don't throw away very much insulin.
email @ redacted