Re: [IP] Disney Pass (my opinion)

I was in Disneyworld last June with my husband and kids, and it certainly was

I packed my diabetic supplies in a case that had a space for one of those
frozen things you put in a lunch box inside one of the flaps. It kept
everything cool. I wasn't on the pump at that time, so I had to keep the
insulin cool. We always ask for a refrigerator in our roomb&specifically one
with a freezer compartment, so that I can keep an alternate ice thing in

Also, when I travel, I keep all of the perishable things in a small cooler
with the ice packs.

I wish I had known about the pass for diabetics. Why be uncomfortable when it
isn't necessary?

email @ redacted