[IP] pumpers procedures

Some folks wrote me asking what to do in order to "operate well"
with the pump - what I would say:

* TEST BGL 10 to 12 times a day (when eating and 1 1/2
  hour after AND when feeling different)

* AVOID eating big quantities of protein (meat, cheese)

* CLEAN the tubing air bubbles off EACH MORNING

* CHANGE the infusion site within 3-5 days

* SET the basal rates, ratios and BGL-target well

* PAY ATTENTION to the total carbohydrate intake, and

* FORECAST the bolus throughout the day

* CHECK if a change should be done in your carbohydrate ratios
   every other three months.

My HbA1c is 4.2%. Write me what you used to do.