[IP] Disney end

Can we all end this bickering about Disney passes, and leave it to this:
Todd and Shelley merely asked a question and I hope and think they got an
answer.  Lets let it go at that, instead of bashing everyone who may use
one, or may not.  I can't delete your responses as I get digest, or I would
certainly do so.
Down off my box now, and thank you!(and no I don't have PMS, just wishing
everyone would look at the end result:: we all have questions, and once they
are answered, lets not kill the people that asked/answered them. )
Lori A. Willey