[IP] About the square and dual wave bolus

Joan Moore whrites she want to know a bit more of the square/dual wave
bolus. My personal experience is that theese options are usefull when having
high fat foods or anything else which takes long to digest (like pizza), and
for long lasting meals.

I guess it's quite individual how long duration one have to program. The
best thing to do is to experiment with it. (Important: YMMV)

All the best

Pumping 1 moth (still an amateur, but somthing I've learned :-) )