RE: [IP] Disney Pass (my opinion)

Hi Shelly, I live very close to Disney World, about 35 miles. I have been
there so many times and to most of the other theme parks nearby. I was not
aware that there was special passes available so I have never used one. One
of the other comments was about so many wheel chairs and I have noticed that
also, in fact after foot surgery my wife rented one at Universal. It did
give us more freedom to ride more rides quicker.
So here's my feelings on this subject, after never using a "special" pass
and waiting in long lines that I don't like I'd like to jump to the front
also. It has never bothered me to see people going in the exits as I knew
they need that privilege. The small percent that do that really doesn't
really affect my wait so I can't see what would be wrong with it.
Go for it and have fun and don't let other peoples opinion bother you.