Re: [IP] Disney Pass (my opinion)

If he said he felt low and you saw telltale signs, Why did you not just give
him the box of juice in the car?

When he says he felt low and you saw it, wasn't that evidence enough to just
feed it and get it done?  I'd do that and then just mark in my diary for the
clinic that's what I'd done and leave it at that.

Jenny Sutherland
  For example I will tell you what happened today that further made me see why
  am getting a pass.  We went to McDonalds today and on the way in my son
  me he felt low, and sure enough his face was pale and I knew he was really
  low! It was 12 noon and I was in a huge lineup for food already.  I stood
  there with a heavy purse (full of juice boxes, backup test supplies
  usual for a mom to a D child), juggling a meter and trying to test this kid
  and right then and there I knew we would be in trouble trying to do all
  in a long tight lineup in the hot sun.