Re: [IP] Disney Pass (my opinion)

>Oh and to end this off with something to really think about....Did you know
>that people who STUTTER in Canada are considered disabled and qualify for the
>Disability Tax Credit automatically?? hmmmmmm...............

I'm Canadian and pay out of my pocket for all supplies.  I wasn't aware of
this tax credit.  What do I need ot get it?  As of last year Rev Can
disallowed my diabetes supplies on the tax form etc.  Any tips would be

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  48% improvement in average bg's and 80% fewer hypos)!