Re: [IP] Economically "disabled"

Yours is the first posting I have seen on this thread, so I don't know any
background on how this topic was started, but I really enjoyed your views and
how well you were able to articulate them.  I will put your post out and will
keep it for a while on my corkboard on my desk.
I think it is OK to be angry and it is certainly better to acknowledge any
anger one may have - over anything.  But in the end, you have to realize that
it can always be worse, and in fact, IS worse for any number of people, in
any number of ways.
Nicely done.