[IP] Re: Walmart REli-On meter

The Reli-On meter is a very simple meter, no time, no date. 10 test memory,
but at only $9... it's a great deal if you don't have a meter, can't afford
$40 strips every month, or need an extra.
There are 50 strips to a $19.99 box. Which, if your insurance isn't covering
it, is great- considering most other strips will cost around $35 and up for
the same amount.
I use it as a secondary meter than I leave in my car so I never am without a
meter- it's very small. Only about the size of a thin checkbook.
I've been very happy with it.