[IP] Re: DisneyWorld Pass

>>snip<<Hi. There was a question from Shelly and Todd about whether there is
special pass for our kids so they won't have to stand in long lineups at
Disneyworld. I have e-mailed Disneyworld to ask about this. If I hear
anything I will let you know.<<snip>>

Hi, we went to DisneyWorld for thanksgiving, Lauren was not on the pump yet,
and there is no pass for Diabetes. You will NOT believe how many people ride
around in wheelchairs there. We really started wondering about it . . . .
have fun anyway! The rock and roll roller coaster is amazing!

Mom of Lauren, a pumper since Thursday