Re: [IP] Every Single A1C the Same Result?

This has happened to me also-my last a1c was 8.3-third
time in the last six tests.My others were 8.7(twice)
and 8.6.Even supposed "better" control with lower
readings don't produce an earth shattering
lowerage.Personally,I've got to wonder if the lab has
anything to do with it,I should be getting better test
results.
  Heidi