[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #807

email @ redacted writes:

> .  This book is
> available from the Disetronic website, & the cover price is $5.95.

I, too, highly recommend this book and agree that the info is not Disetronic
specific so it would be good for Minimed users, too. I called the 800 number
for Disetronic and was mailed one of these books for free. I gave that copy
to our school nurses. Several months later, a second free copy came in the
mail. I'm holding on to that one for the next school (middle school) or
person who may need it.
proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 7 and pumping  since July 12