Re: [IP] polarity & o-ring on DTRON BATTERIES?????

>My batteries go in one way, no polarity, and no o-ring.  Am I missing
>something?  Son has the Tron Disetronic.  If we are missing this it sounds
>REALLY important!  LOL  Tom?
>Not teasing here, but really puzzled!
>Charisma ??

Here is the link for the IP site diagram on changing H-tron batteries:

There is a nice diagram there that tells all!  Warning:  Changing the
batteries voids your warranty but if oyu have a pump off warranty or are in
an emergency situation and need to use batteries directly form a store this
is an important skill to master!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  48% improvement in average bg's and 80% fewer hypos)!