[IP] Disney D kid pass! I worked there yes there is one!

Hello All,
I worked at Disney and yes there is a pass for "people with needs"  this does
include D and you have to have a note from the doctor saying you can't wait
in long lines.  And if they through in the part about testing your blood
sugars every two hours it helps.  You have to take it to city hall and they
will issue you a special pass that lets you get on the rides at the exits.
This entiles the entire family to get on the ride at the exit.
BUT you have to have the doctors note!
Dx'd 9/95 pumping w/chris since 8/98