Re: [IP] glue removal

>How do you remove the residual glue after changing your site?  Cory is
>beginning to have "rings'" on his belly.
>Susan - Grmadma to Cory - age 11 dx'd at 9 -- pumping 3 1/2 days

many ideas for this.  Depending on the individual, different chemicals are
preferred.  for me and many others simply baby oil is the best way to
remove the old gum.  Just apply oil and wait a few minutes and the gum
washes off.  Rubbing alcohol sometimes helps as well but i find baby oil
the best.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  47% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!