RE: [IP] uncooperative school

<<Jim Hansfield wrote: A good rule of thumb is to never attribute to malice
that which can be
accounted for by ignorance (or stupidity). >>

I don't say that the school's intent is malice.  I think they are trying to
protect themselves legally but in the process they are denying the needs of a
child who has disabilities.  I can guarantee you that if anything happens to
him due to their neglect and failure to follow written medical orders THEY
WILL GET SUED!  I have given them tons and tons of educational material.
They have written medical orders, our previous CDE went in to "educate" the
staff, etc.  If they refuse to meet his needs, then they are liable for the
consquences of that choice.  They chose not to learn and not to follow