[IP] Re: Insulin stinging revisited

I wanted to thank you for the suggestion about splitting a bolus in half so
that the insulin doesn't string. Paul has always complained that a bolus
stings after a site change. One of the reasons we do a site change is when
numbers climb and we want to make sure the site isn't bad. So, a bolus
immediately after a site change is not a rarity. Anyway, the last time we did
it, we split the bolus is half and he reported no stinging!!! I don't know if
it's psychological or not, but I don't care. As long as my son is more
comfortable, I'm happy!!! Thanks again.

proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 7 and pumping  since July 12