Re: [IP] You know you've tested too much when

In a message dated 1/18/01 8:44:46 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anyone else notice that mosquitoes DON'T like thier blood very much??
> I have never really had a mosquitoe problem even when the rest of the
> family
> is getting bit like crazy.  Seems there's something in the chemical mix
> that
> they don't like about me!

I have noticed this with fleas.   Once my dh and I visited a house and found
it was infested, he probably had25-30 bites in 10 minutes and I had none.
Since then (we were newly married) I still have had no flea bites and he does
occasionally in the summer and then I know I need to go buy that flea stuff
to put on the cats.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000