Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #804 ( Just found out Im Pregnant )

WOW, what a change for you, with the new pump and being pregnant as well.
Congratulations on both, I hope. I just wanted to drop a note to let you
know, UCSF in san francisco has a wonderful program for women with diabetes
and are pregnant. I was pregnant once, and that's where I went to my dr's
anyway, and they were really good and very concerned about the blood sugars
and the baby. I also was started and got my training for the pump at UCSF as
well. They have great doctors and nurses and CDE's as well there. Hope all
goes well, all of my best wishes to you. Keep us updated.

Lyra and Faith
pumping since 5/18/2001