[IP] Re: Mexico

Ah, yes!!! I am from New Mexico and you wouldn't believe how many
people I've run into over the years who have NO idea that it is
indeed part of the US. Once I had this lady tell me how she's
always wanted to take a cruise there. I was thinking how much of
an accomplishment that would be, seeing as how it is in the
desert and there is hardly any water there. LOL!!!

Jan and Elvis said:
No, he is from NEW Mexico which, despite what the olympic
committee in Atlanta believed, *is* in the United States.

little guy due 3/10/01