[IP] Re: Rapid acting insulin and pump

When I was in New Mexico (Albuquerque) for a visit in 1998, the
same thing happened to me.
It's probably some state law that some states have and others do
not.

Ginny said:
Michael,
Where my mom lives she is required to give an RX for syringes and
this isn't for insurance. This is in Illinois.

--
little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos.html