[IP] morning highs

Todd and Shelly write:
86 @ 7:30am
144 @ 9:00am
144 @ 10:00am
54 @ 11:00am (?)
He is on .2 from 8am on. .1 at 7am.
When I have checked his bg at 9:30-10am everyday he is high, around 360. SO
what do I take from these fasting results?
I assume there is breakfast in there someplace maybe his meal bolus doesn't
cover his breakfast or, the numbers are old and he needs an isf to be done
again. these numbers are not cast in stone but change. Another thing, he
could be growing and growth hormone is antagonistic to insulin.  Spot
A Bender, M. D.