Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #804 ( Just found out Im Pregnant )

Krysta,

  I KnewIT!!! When you posted about the unusual highs and mood swings I knew
you were PG.  Now, what I want to know is WHY would y ou have to go to the
hospital?  Just for pump training or what?  There are a ot of D ladies who
have great PGs on or off the pump and didn't have to go to the hospital until
the baby was delivered.  Is there something else going on that is not in the
message?

  Either way....CONGRADULATIONS and GOOD LUCK!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua