Re: [IP] Severe hypos and protein ? Please help!

And also know that if you don't have glucose paste/gel around that one of
those little tubes of cake frosting will do almost as well!  This is actually
what our endo says to use so we don't have to pay the outrageous price of the
paste or gel.  And you can buy the frosting anywhere!.  Just turn the head or
whole body to their side and fill up the cheek that is down.  It melts really
fast and is absorbed quickly!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua