Re: [IP] To IP Admin.

Very interesting!  I would be happy to help you.  This is a very important
subject which is close to my heart, as the mom to a sixteen-year-old son, a
junior in high school, who has definitely been impacted in his learning
since his diagnosis three year ago.  I would be interested in hearning what
information you have already found, as well.  How did you decide on

Diane :-)

At 02:26 PM 1/19/2001 EST, you wrote:
>I am a student at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.  I am a
Health Psychology major with an interest in Diabetes.  I am currently
taking a Research Methods class.  As part of this class I am required to do
an Independent Research Project.  I have a strong interest in cognition,
learning and diabetes.  I would like your permission to post to the board
my interview questions.  This research will be on a volunteer basis. I am
looking for all ages to participate.  Thank you for you attention to this