[IP] Velosulin / Humalog

> Velosulin, if I remember correctly, has a phospate
> buffer, Humalog doesn't.  My husband is a chemist, I
> remember he compared the chemical makeup of each side
> by side and did notice that there was a difference in
> buffering agents, I'm just not positive that he said
> it was a phosphate buffer....

Interesting. I had to give up soda pop because the phosphates are not good for
my failing kidneys (as well as potassium, salt, good food, etc.). I used V
insulin from '84 until 12/97. Was THAT a contributor to my 18% function???? I
used Dyazide BP pills for 16 years then it was taken off the market due to not
being good for DMers' kidneys. I used Cyclamates for 14 years (Canadians still
can). I'm not going to die from DM - I'm going to die from the stuff that's
supposed to help me! YMMV

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th