Re: [IP] Rapid acting insulin and pump

It's a federal law that Humalog require a prescription. Everywhere in the
United States: not just California. However, despite that, NONE of the other
forms of insulin need a prescription and one that does not require a
prescription (such as Regular) can be substituted for Humalog. After all,
until about four years ago, Regular was the fastest-acting insulin available.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 1/19/01 5:11:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,