Re: [IP] Rapid acting insulin and pump

My MD told me it is a federal law that no lifesaving drug can require a
prescription.  That is why everyone can go into any pharmacy and purchase
syringes.  ANYONE...even a drug abuser.  What would happen if you were on
your last bottle of insulin before your mail order deliver came and you
dropped you bottle and it broke!  You would have to go to your local pharmacy
and get it.  Insulin is life saving and the only means to provide it is via

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.