[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #804 ( Just found out Im Pregnant )

Hi everyone, Well I started my pump the 16th & then found out I was pregnant
the17th.... Man OH MAN I am freaking out here. My doctors are worried about
my BGs, so now we have to kick it into gear getting me regulated. They are
talking about sending me to San Fransico to UCSF. If they decide not to send
me there they are talking about putting me in the hospital... Sooo if any one
has words of encouragement Please feel free to write. Thanks everyone...

TTYL Krysta