[IP] Every Single A1C the Same Result?

Hi:  I'm going to throw out another question, since I see the A 1C topic
going on.
I was wondering if any of you have ever had almost the identical A1c
result from a lab over years?
My last maybe four or five tests have not varied in the least.  Even
down to the tenth of a point. A test ordered in the mail was three
tenths lower, but that is all.
My educators say I have learned to balance perfectly, but at a higher
number than they would want.
I question that I am so "talented" that I cant even get a different A1C
Anyway, just curious about if this happens to other folks.