Re: [IP] uncooperative school

I agree with this weird attitude of the school sitting back and, rather what
they need to know to do their jobs well, challenging us to educate them.  And
if we are lucky, they might learn something.  And if we are really lucky,
they will adapt themselves to the special child and show a little compassion.
 We have had a few minor spats with our schools which were all resolved
fairly quickly.  But even with these relatively manageable situations, I get
so stressed out.  I can only imagine the stress on a family who has a real
battle to fight.  The technique of tell 'em what they want to hear and then
do nothing, is what I also see.
Makes me not as trusting as I want to be.