Re: [IP] Severe hypos and protein ? Please help!

> This past weekend I almost died! I had a low BS of 19, and that was
> after my family tried to feed me glucose tabs.

Keep glucose GEL around and gluocagon. Make sure your companions know
how to use both. As long as you have a gag reflex, the GEL can be
administered. If rubbed on the gums and inside the cheeks it will be
absorbed fairly rapidly. If that doesn't work, the glucagon will
bring you around pretty quick. Train your family in these procedures.
BTDT with my daughter -- very scary.