Re: [IP] Fuuny Story

Hi! Here is my worst story of weird thinking due to a hypo:

A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the morning, feeling real bad. Sometheng
about waking ut around 1 a.m occured in my mind, but insted of getting up to
have somthing to eat I must hav disconnected the pump! When I saw that I
really was disconnected I imediately checked my BG. It appeared to be 16
mmol/l (around 300?).

After giving myself a solid dose by pen, and changing my set (just to be on
the safe side) my bloodugar normalized and the ketones disappeared within a
few hours.
I don't think that will happen again!

Besst wishes
Pumping one month.