  From: Lori A. Willey
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 11:44 AM
  Subject: [IP] test results-need info please

  Hi all,
  I had some tests done this week and got most of the results, and need some
  assistance please:
  Does anyone know what a TSH is?  My result was .91, which they say is
within
  range.
  And does anyone know what a T4, Free, non-Dialysis is?  My result was 1.28,
  which according to the lab is within range too.  But I would like to know
  what they are, if anyone can help me?
  Also my AIC is down to a 5.7!!  Yippee!  Last one was 6.7!
  My 24 hour urine test for calcium was 152, and test for creatniine is 1311.
  Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
  Lori
  Lori A. Willey
  President/CEO