RE: [IP] Special D-Kid Pass to Disney?

Shelly Tyler [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Hi there:  I have heard that there is a special pass for kids
> that have
> diabetes so they are not forced to stand in line at
> Disneyland/World due to
> the threat of hypos (no food or drinks in line.)

I haven't heard of that pass.  WDW now has the FastPass for people staying
in the Disney Resort Hotels (or with season passes or other longer term
passes) in which you use your ticket to get a time to come back at which
time you go to the front of the line.  But, OTOH, where did you hear no
drinks for food in line?  They may not be allowed on the ride, but people
eat and drink in the lines, at least until they enter the building itself
(and no one's going to take away candy in a bag that you're carrying).

Jim Handsfield, a WDW Club Member and Annual Pass holder.
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted