[IP] Sil Release-----

 SNIP>>>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:11:56 -0600
From: "Todd & Shelly  Tyler" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Sils Camp Release (Lauren)

Hi there:
I HATE the release on the Sil!  Love the Sil but I still shake and worry
everytime I take that out and we have been doing them for 6 months now. I
jut thinking about that yesterday when changing his set, it is very difficut
to release that. Good in theory, but not a lot of room to wrap your
around.  Just keep it up and take a deep breath!!<<<<<SNIP

I love the Silhouettes, I hate undoing them....and last week I had broken
the thumbnail off, way down on my right thumb, virtually no nail!  And there
is NO Way I can get it to release, and it was on my left leg and the other
thumb and nail would just not reach and pinch that way...I had an awful

What if there were just a tiny flat thing to mash for release?  I know that
is just one more part to stick up or break, but releasing them really is
difficult sometime.   What other suggestions can we come up with???  This is
the smartest group in the world about diabetes...anyone have any ideas?

It is a very good fastener, cause I have dragged my pump to the bathroom
many times and that little catch NEVER comes loose.  Just wish it were not
so hard to release.