[IP] test results-need info please

Hi all,
I had some tests done this week and got most of the results, and need some
assistance please:
Does anyone know what a TSH is?  My result was .91, which they say is within
And does anyone know what a T4, Free, non-Dialysis is?  My result was 1.28,
which according to the lab is within range too.  But I would like to know
what they are, if anyone can help me?
Also my AIC is down to a 5.7!!  Yippee!  Last one was 6.7!
My 24 hour urine test for calcium was 152, and test for creatniine is 1311.
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.