[IP] To IP Admin.

I am a student at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.  I am a Health Psychology major with an interest in Diabetes.  I am currently taking a Research Methods class.  As part of this class I am required to do an Independent Research Project.  I have a strong interest in cognition, learning and diabetes.  I would like your permission to post to the board my interview questions.  This research will be on a volunteer basis. I am looking for all ages to participate.  Thank you for you attention to this matter.

   Cheri Johnson
   IP Member