[IP] Office A1C's vs. Labs Question

Hi I thought I better ask this again as we are heading for an office visit in
a few weeks.  I remember there was a thread on this topic but wasn't sure what
the concensus turned out to be...Which is more accurate?  The A1C done via lab
work or the one that they do with the machine at the office? (Takes maybe 3
minutes for results.) ALso which one gives a lower reading?  Does anyone know

Thanks, Shelly