[IP] Basal questions for the group

Now that I'm in the fifth month of pregnancy, my bg levels seem to be slightly kooky.  Sometimes I don't see much
of a pattern, so I don't know what to change. At least testing frequently allows me to quickly correct highs or
lows, but I worry about any damage I may be doing to the baby.
I was on basals of 1.5 units humalog all day with an increase to 1.8 from 2:30-7:30 AM because of dawn phenomenon.
That was working pretty well until the last few weeks. I was high around 9 each morning, then low before lunch at
11.  I decided to try 1.8 from 2:30-6:30, 1.4 from 6:30 until 10, then 1.5 the rest of the day. Here is a day or
two with those basals:
Monday
6:00am-94
10:00-163 (2 unit correction)
1:00-117
3:00-130
7:00-155 (1.5 unit correction)
10:00-78
12:45-80
Tuesday
6:45 am-58
9:00-164 (1.5 unit correction)
11:00-89
2:00-74  20 carbs with no bolus
4:30-55
8:30-156 (1.3 units)
10:00-102
1:00-39 (30 carbs with no bolus)
Wednesday
6:45 AM-132
9:00-127
11:00-28
2:00-170 (2 units)
5:00-125
9:00-53
11:00-100
Thursday
6:45 AM-181 (2 unit correction)
9:00-136
11:00-34
2:00-181 (2 units)
5:00-48
8:00-136
10:30-107
2:00-178 (1.3 units)
Friday (today)
6:40 AM-125
9:00-127

I have been tinkering by .1 increments and at times also tinkering with my carb. ratio.  At this point I just don't
know where to start changing again.  I think I've looked at it so long I've blinded myself.  Does any obvious
solutions jump out at anyone??
Sorry I took so much room, but I appreciate the second opinion at this point.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Confused and reluctant to make any changes