[IP] Re: htron batteries and the dtron

> But Tommy,

>   Keep in mind that if you goof when replacing the batteries, like
during a
> low or high, and you blow out your electronics you no longer have a
pump and
> the warranty is VOID!

This has been stated a couple times.  How?  IIRC the battery has a
raised center, or lowered rim, it is very difficult to put in backwards
and it's pretty clear which way it goes.  Is there some trick to doing
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
dx 10/66, D H-Tron, 7/93, Hb A1c 5.9
We are always paid for our suspicion by finding what we suspect.
 - Henry David Thoreau