Re: [IP] Rapid acting insulin and pump

My son has been buying pre-filled Humulog cartridges by prescrpition for an
insulin pen.  We purchased them last March from RX America, a mail-order
pharmacy that our insurance company used.  They are the same cartridges
that can be used in some pumps.  Wouldn't they have to have FDA approval to
be sold by RX?

Diane :-)

 Plus, I believe the pre-file cartridges must have FDA approval,