RE: [IP] (Fwd) [IPm] "Phantom" Bolus's

Sheila [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Sounds like some one  wants to put out bad info on the new D-tron.

I dunno, Sheila . . . I'm so used to it, most of the time I don't notice
most the clicks and beeps of my MiniMed 508 - not even the beep that signals
completion of a bolus.  And while driving, my concentration is certainly not
on the pump activity.  It seems to me a reasonable scenario that one could
accidentally hit some buttons and not be aware of the
sounds/alarms/vibrations if there were enough other distractions.  Perhaps
not likely, but certainly possible.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted