[IP] MiniMed's website

For those of you who were on the chat with the MM reps the other night, you
may recall (can't say it) I complained about the dark background with black
words on the into page of their website. I checked and lo, and BEHOLD, it's
white! - with Black words. Thanks, Sandy or Deb!!  I did write an e-mail once
griping about it but there was no response. These two (or one) did something
about it. I feel better about referring others to it now. Thanks!! (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th