RE: [IP] Sensitivity Factor

Take your average for a week.  Especially if it is a normal week (ie no
special parties or excessive eating out that might effect the total).

My days this week look like this 38, 42, 45, 39, 52, 40, 41 and the 52 was a
night I went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant.  If I drop the 52 and
take the average of the others I will get my average TDD.  This is how I was
told to calculate it.  Obviously if you are basal testing you will also have
lower numbers in there because of skipped meals.  These would also be

-- Sherry