[IP] Help please!

Laura wrote:
I had a baby 14 months ago and have
suspected my hormones may now be the cause of some of my BG swings.  I have
also been experiencing a lot of anxiety lately, partly due to my bizarre
To make matters complicated, I am switching medical
providers in two weeks on 2/1 and am trying not to have to contact my

About three months ago I was put on Buspar an anti-anxiety drug.  It has
worked wonders for my excessive worrying and anxiety attacks.  It's sounds
like you have a lot on your plate right now and stress may be the culprit
here.  Try and prioritize your worries and fears as to what really needs to
be dealt with at the moment and then work one problem at a time.  All that
going on at one time gat put anyone over the edge.  I definitely know what a
three ring circus looks like dangling over ones head. ; )  (three kids 7, 3
&2, military life, crazy hormones, and moving in less than 3 months)

Find some time to relax.